- Multiple orders can be simultaneously processed. An operator can be keying a mailed order and quickly start a new order when your customers call.
- The order taking and fulfilment process can be handled either by the sales person or batch processing of the fulfilment stage can take place.
- Orders can be taken in multiple currencies and Auria automatically converts between currencies as necessary.
- Multiple tax rates are supported, together with taxable and non-taxable price splits.
- Manages the complete order capturing process. Provides the operator with easy order entry facilities whilst conversing with customers. Customer credit information is also easily to hand whilst keying orders.
- Auria gives your sales personnel real-time product information.
- If there is insufficient stock, you can find out when it is due, offer alternatives and re-order it using very simple operations.
- Whilst choosing product, to ensure that your personnel have all the information necessary for selling, the following is available; product images, long sales orientated descriptions, customised pricing and stock levels.
- Auria allows you to define product groupings so that items can be packaged or required accessories grouped together, thus streamlining the selling process and providing your customers with the correct combinations of product.
- Auria will improve your stock planning processes so that out of stock situations occur less frequently.
- Stock shortages are easily tracked and addressed using a simple to use interface.
- When assigning stock, it is possible to view the entire order and colour coding provides 'at a glance' information as to the status of individual items.
- If your product release schedule forward announces availability of items, Auria can take orders for the new product and ship them when the release date is reached.
- Customer may want delivery as a gift by a certain date. Auria will hold stock until your pre-determined shipping date.
- Auria documentation layouts are customisable and different forms can be used for varying categories of customer.
- The sales personnel can process the entire order interactively, or alternatively you may implement a batch processing fulfilment process. Auria lets you choose the most efficient way.
- Pro-forma invoicing is supported for situations where you are trading with a new customer with no history.
- Want to know who is calling before you pick up the phone? Auria lets you see who is calling and can tell you about the caller before you answer.
- A rapid, prompt-based, order processing form is available and this can be linked to your telephone system.
- Auria supports Postcode Software Integration for accurate address capture.
- Improve accuracy of the addresses maintained within Auria.
- Decrease address capture times.
- Experience fewer inconsistencies in the format of your addresses.
- Integrates with third party post-coding software allowing you freedom to chose the most appropriate service provider.
- Auria can process your credit card transactions automatically, reducing keying error and saving staff time.
- Auria supports the part-payment by credit card for partially shipped orders so customers only pay for what they receive.
- Card or cheque refunds can be processed and chargebacks recorded.
- Multiple payment types can be used against a sales order; card, cheque, postal order, vouchers or account terms can be offered. Credit notes can be issued and assigned to sales orders as part or full payment.
- Multiple merchants can be configured and collection can be made in any number of currencies.
- Deposits can be taken on account. Over and under payments are also retained on account so your customer accounts are always accurately maintained.
With Auria's e-commerce integration, you have a direct and almost seamless link between your on-line selling activity and all of the integrated features within Auria, improving availability of information to customers, and enabling more responsive turnaround of orders.
A huge range of features built-in as standard with the ability to have the solution customised to meet your precise requirements. With a robust and reliable core, Auria lends itself to being tailored quickly and cost-effectively.
Do more and be more effective with a fully integrated, robust and tested system. Save time tracking business activities in multiple disparate systems and bring everything together as one complete and cohesive structure.
A tried and tested system, with clients in a number of different industries, Auria has proven itself to be a safe choice. We created Auria over twenty years ago and over this time we have incrementally developed it and continue to ensure its quality and reliability.