- Quickly and easily create purchase orders just in time.
- Check sales figures and stock requirements whilst processing your purchase orders.
- Create a complete purchase order in a matter of seconds.
- Create purchase orders for a supplier based on minimum stock and reorder levels.
- Set expected delivery dates for an entire order or for each item on a purchase order. This information is available on the web and to sales staff.
- Append special notes to provide suppliers with more information as to your requirements.
- Ask your suppliers to deliver direct to customers.
- Track receipt of goods against orders so you know what is still awaiting delivery.
- If your supplier ships your order using more than one delivery you can record multiple receipts against a purchase order.
- Track and authorise over and under deliveries. If your supplier is short on stock, you can authorise the under delivery and complete the order. You can also allow over deliveries.
- Return damaged stock to suppliers.
- Track non-conforming stock, before it is sent to the warehouse.
- By checking condition of goods on arrival, you can reduce customer complaints.
- Easily track the delivery record of suppliers.
- Optionally post un-invoiced stock journal into ledgers. This can also be used to track consignment stock.
- Build purchase invoice from received stock.
- Check deliveries against invoices.
- Post directly into the ledgers, in real-time.
- Purchase invoices are fully multi-currency.
- Track the return non-conforming stock to suppliers to provide feedback and improve relationships.
- Automatically update source purchase order so that sales and purchasing staff are up-to-date with outstanding stock information.
- Optionally update un-invoiced stock figures in ledgers. Can also be used to track the return of consignment stock.
Running an efficient purchase ledger is vital to any organisation. Auria makes tracking orders, receiving goods, checking condition of goods received and management of supplier invoices a straightforward task. Each purchase processing stage is carefully managed to ensure minimum re-keying of information whilst providing maximum control over your purchases.
A huge range of features built-in as standard with the ability to have the solution customised to meet your precise requirements. With a robust and reliable core, Auria lends itself to being tailored quickly and cost-effectively.
Do more and be more effective with a fully integrated, robust and tested system. Save time tracking business activities in multiple disparate systems and bring everything together as one complete and cohesive structure.
A tried and tested system, with clients in a number of different industries, Auria has proven itself to be a safe choice. We created Auria over twenty years ago and over this time we have incrementally developed it and continue to ensure its quality and reliability.