- Store, track, sell and buy standard inventory items.
- Convert between stock units (eg each) and purchase units (eg packs of 12).
- Create non-controlled items for items such as services where there is no stock level storage requirement.
- Record relationships between stock items.
- Store items separately and pick and pack as single resale items.
- Track stock levels based on component levels.
- Assemble items 'just in time'.
- Create groups of items that are assembled during a manufacturing process.
- Control the build process.
- Disassemble products if constituent parts are required.
- Provide more complete descriptions to provide customers with more product information.
- Add extra information such as special order instructions for the purchasing manager.
- Set primary, secondary and tertiary picking locations.
- Create picking lists in location order.
- Transfer stock between locations.
Managing your inventory is inevitably a balancing act between capital employed and response to product demand. Each parts list is version controlled and merging of revisions between parts lists and active builds is possible as updates take place. It is therefore vital to control this important element of your business. Using the right system simplifies the process, improves cash flow and ensures that customers receive product they demand in a timely fashion. Put simply, everyone wins.
A huge range of features built-in as standard with the ability to have the solution customised to meet your precise requirements. With a robust and reliable core, Auria lends itself to being tailored quickly and cost-effectively.